Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Adventures of Twiggy Bear: Silverwood Theme Park

Two things before I tell you about Silverwood.  First, Mama B changed her mind last Saturday about the SUPER fun activity and didn't take us to the World's Largest Pillow Fight.  Actually, it didn't break the world record so we didn't miss much.  Mama B was sad to hear the organizers didn't ask the city ahead of time and they kind of stole the show from a scheduled wedding.  Boo on them!

Second thing, here's a puzzle update.  Almost done!


And now, about Silverwood.  The big Twigs earned free tickets doing a reading program at school and I got in free because I rode in Mama's bag.  The big Twigs had lots of fun showing me all their favorite things.  The MOST favorite was getting the really big scoops of ice cream.  We only got kiddie scoops and look at the size of them!

Twiggy Three got really brave this year and tried all kinds of new rides.  He spun, he went up and down, and went crazy driving the Krazy Kars.  He was a great big brother and took me on the airplane ride.


Twiggy Two took me on the carousel at the end of the day.



Mama B took a long nap today and had a dream that we got Twiggy Four's referral.  She was sad to wake up and realize it was a dream.  She told me the adoption agency is in Twiggy Four's country right now so she's really hoping to get an update soon.  As soon as we get the referral, Mama B says she will mail me to him so he can hold me until she gets there.  I will miss her but I know I'll see her again soon.  It's an important job she's given me and I'll do my best.

Click Here to read the post introducing Twiggy Bear.

1 comment:

  1. What great progress on the puzzle, guys!! I know you will do your best too, Twiggy Bear. You are such a special little guy. We all are excited and can't wait for that referral! Keep up the excellent work. ☺

    P.S. Can you tell Mama Bear that I send her a hug? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete